Saturday, July 31, 2010

3. Aussie Sprunch Catch the Wave Hair Spray

 Having perfect hair everyday is difficult to achieve. A very lucky few do it easily, and almost no one can look their best without a miracle product. My hair, a dark brown mass of tiny ringlets, takes more work than most. For the straight, sleek style I desire I must blowdry in small sections and flat-iron. The entire process can take up to two hours. Four or five days later, my straight style becomes dry or the ends become frazzled and it's time for a wash.
Now, when my straight style looks unattractive I spray in Catch the Wave, scrunch my hair with my fingers, and am left with big beautiful waves that are shiny and bouncy. It smells amazing and is low-cost (I bought mine for $2.99).

For those with naturally straight hair, the product can be sprayed onto wet hair and allowed to air-dry. The waves will look natural and beachy, not crunchy or frizzy.
Want your hair to look like this? BUY THIS HAIR SPRAY!!


I buy the strong hold kind, rather than the flexible hold. If you want to use a lighter product, I suggest buying flexible hold and sleeping with your hair in a braid the night before. Wake up the next morning, unbraid your hair and spray Catch the Wave in.

No comments:

Post a Comment